WIMN Core Values
We strongly believe in values-based ministry. As we build team, we are dedicated to building strong on a foundation of Kingdom values.
• Love is a non-negotiable
• The motive for all we do is love.
• We love the Lord with all our heart, mind and strength, therefore we exalt Him in all we do.
• We believe that all relational conflicts can be resolved if all parties involved are committed to love. If we face conflicts, we are committed to resolving them through love.
• Love involves forgiveness, mercy, and compassion.
•We are committed to all the values of love outlined in 1 Corinthians 13.
• All things are possible in God. We are committed to believing His Word and Promises.
• Faith pleases God, so we approach every assignment with faith.
• Jesus was righteous and pure in His thoughts, words, and conduct. He has given us His righteousness as a gift. Therefore, we are committed to godly morals, thoughts, words and conduct in all we do.
• We value living uprightly before all and do not want to do anything to cause another to stumble.
• We draw close to God and resist the temptations of the world and the flesh.
• As a ministry, we choose in love to abstain from alcohol and addictive agents that alter behavior or harm health and relationships, setting a good example.
• We are committed to obeying the Word of God without compromise.
• As a ministry we are committed to walking in humility before God and others.
• We esteem others as higher than ourselves.
• We die to ourselves and live for His purposes.
• We deny self-exaltation and position orientation.
• We value servant-hood as Jesus modeled for us.
• We intentionally look for ways to serve others.
• We honor God in all we do.
• We honor God and with our tithes and offerings. God is worthy of the first and the best of all our substance.
• We honor each other by always looking to value the attributes God has invested in each one.
• We do not speak negative or evil of others.
• We do not gossip.
• God is generous and so we value generosity with all we have and with all we are.
• We intentionally look for ways to extravagantly bless, serve, and give to others.
• We are generous in our giving to the poor and to ministry needs.
• We value hard work and diligence that is born out of pure desire and passion to serve the Lord.
• All we do, we do as unto the Lord.
• We look for ways to go the extra mile.
• We commit ourselves to excellence in all we do.
• We remain faithful to God, to His people, and His Kingdom purposes.
• In faithfulness, we finish well. We finish what we start.
• We keep our commitments
• We are faithful to punctuality.
WIMN Statement of Beliefs
We believe that God loves and embraces all people from every tongue, every tribe and every nation.
We believe that Jesus Christ, born of a virgin, was crucified, died, was buried, raised on the third day, and lives eternally as Savior on behalf of all who come to Him.
We believe the fullness of the Godhead dwells within Jesus Christ. He is fully God and fully Man. Jesus Christ has been given all authority in the heavens and in the earth. He is King of kings and Lord of lords. He is God over all gods. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life and no man comes to the Father except through Him. The name of Jesus Christ is the only name by which man can be saved.
We believe in the Person of the Holy Spirit who empowers and fills all believers in Jesus Christ who desire His presence.
We believe the Scriptures to be the holy and inspired Word of God.
We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God (Gen 1:26-27). Rejection of one’s biological sex is a rejection of the image of God within that person.
We believe that the term “marriage” has only one meaning: the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture (Gen 2:18-25). We believe that God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other (1 Cor 6:18; 7:2-5; Heb 13:4). We believe that God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of a marriage between a man and a woman.
We believe that because God has ordained marriage and defined it as the covenant relationship between a man, a woman, and Himself, WIMN will only recognize marriages between a biological man and a biological woman. Further, the pastors, ministers, clergy and staff of the organization shall only solemnize marriages between one man and one woman.
We believe that any form of sexual immorality (including adultery, fornication, homosexual behavior, bisexual conduct, bestiality, incest, and use of pornography) is sinful and offensive to God (Matt 15:18-20; 1 Cor 6:9-10).
We believe that God offers redemption and restoration to all who confess and forsake their sin, seeking His mercy and forgiveness through Jesus Christ (Acts 3:19-21; Rom 10:9-10; 1 Cor 6:9-11).
We believe that every person must be afforded compassion, love, kindness, respect, and dignity regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, beliefs, or economic status (Mark 12:28-31; Luke 6:31). Hateful and harassing behavior or attitudes directed toward any individual are to be repudiated and are not in accord with Scripture nor the doctrines of WIMN.
We believe that the wonderful news of God’s love needs to be shared with all people and is a priority on God’s heart.
We believe that God loves all with an everlasting love.