Criteria for Ordination
The application process will open again January 15, 2022.
To be considered for ordination, the following criteria must be met.
Godly lifestyle – a life beyond reproach.
Actively and faithfully serving in an area of Kingdom ministry (ie. Preaching, Leading, Intercession, Home and Family, Workplace, Worship, Prophetic, Evangelism, Apostolic, Media, Arts and Entertainment, etc.)
Must be a member of Women in Ministry Network at least six months before applying for ordination.
These foundational courses from Patricia King Institute:
- Women of Influence – this is a 12 session certificate program that covers many subjects regarding effective women in ministry, giving strong foundations and godly standards and values for women to be ordained in Women on the Frontlines.
- The Glory School Certificate Course – this is a 16-session program that covers foundational, biblical teaching on the Kingdom realm and how to access, live, and minister in the glory of God.
- The Ordination Class – This is a two-session pre-requisite for Ordination.
- The Making of a Champion – This is a 8-session pre-requisite for Ordination.
- Ministry Team Training course
- 5 Easy Keys to Discovering Your Why course
- The Love War course
A completed application submitted with $25 application fee.
An interview with the director of WIMN will be required.
Each year will be a new mandatory requirement to keep your ordination. This may be a new course or a ministry report.
What is the fee for Ordination?
A $25 ordination application fee
$50 cost annually for a new ordination card
An expectation to keep your WIMN Membership in good standing. ($20 per month or $125 per year)
There is a cost for the required courses listed above. For pricing and course descriptions, please visit Patricia King Institute